The Organizing Committee of CENTERIS/ProjMAN/HCist kindly ask authors:
- Please be punctual at your presentation in order to keep up with the conference schedule, arriving at least 10 minutes before the session begins;
- As soon as you enter your presentation (virtual or physical) room, please identify yourself to the chairman;
- If you are presentating in a physical room (if you are physically at the conference hotel), the chairman will indicate you how to load your presentation file to the computer;
- If you are presentating virtually, please click the videoconference virtual room link at the conference website, in "Program-->Schedule of Events", below, next to each session's title. Please have your presentation ready to start once the chairman indicates you to;
- As soon as you begin your presentation, you will have a maximum of 10 minutes to speak, followed by a 2/3 minutes period for debate/discussion. Please plan your presentation for this maximum duration. The chairman will make sure that you finish it within time;
- Your presentation certificate will be available and sent to you by email only after your presentation;
- Thank you very much for adhering to these guidelines.